Fidonet Portal

From: JIMMY ANDERSON (1:116/17)
To: All
Date: Wed, 03.06.20 00:39
Superman Days
2020 - cancelled - Metropolis, IL

went the first time in 2014 - LOVED loved loved it!

Havne't made EVERY year since then, but most - was
looking forward to it again this year...

Anyone else here ever go?

... Alex, I'll take "things that only I know" for $1000.
--- MultiMail/Mac v0.52
* Origin: Lean Angle BBS * Southaven MS * winserver.org (1:116/17)