Fidonet Portal

From: Richard Menedetter (2:310/31)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 02.06.20 11:37
Nodelist Flags
Hi August!

01 Jun 2020 18:56, from August Abolins -> Wilfred van Velzen:

AA> What purpose does U,MOB serve if not to advertise "hey folks.. i own a
AA> cell phone.. but you won't find any useful technical info for your
AA> mailer."

I do not know why they are there.
But I agree that those "nodes" should be points.
Nodes need to be reachable at least in the ZMH.
Those "nodes" are not, hence they should simply use point addresses.
I am sure that there are enough nodes that are happy to give those people a
point address.

CU, Ricsi

... We have sex for a purpose. Last night she used me to time an egg.
--- GoldED+/LNX
* Origin: These guys live on the edge. -Butthead (2:310/31)