Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:221/360)
To: n/a
Date: Mon, 01.06.20 18:11
Nodelist Flags
On 5/30/2020 5:40 AM, between "Wilfred van Velzen : Paul Hayton":

NA>>> The nodelist is for mailers to call other mailers..

PH>> I'm looking for ways to show a non standard telnet port or
PH>> a ssh port or... and yes it's for BBS connections..

WvV> But that doesn't mean you can put whatever you like in
WvV> there. It should serve a purpose to the function of the
WvV> nodelist. BBS connectivity for users doesn't qualify.

What purpose does U,MOB serve if not to advertise "hey folks.. i own a cell
phone.. but you won't find any useful technical info for your mailer."

--- Thunderbird 2.0.0.24 (Windows/20100228)
* Origin: nntp://rbb.fidonet.fi - Lake Ylo - Finland (2:221/360.0)