Fidonet Portal

From: Sean Dennis (1:18/200)
To: All
Date: Tue, 12.02.19 19:15
Losses
Hello All.

I'm sorry for all of the loss of beloved pets that's happened in the echo
lately. I know it's a part of life but it's one of the toughest things you
have to deal with. I've had to put down several pets in my life and then bury
them out in the back 40. It's always hard but they live on in your heart.

Wishing you all a healed heart.

--Sean

--- GoldED/2 3.0.1
* Origin: Outpost BBS - bbs.outpostbbs.net (1:18/200)

From: Tim Grooms (1:19/38)
To: All
Date: Wed, 13.02.19 15:58
Re: Losses
Thanks Sean, appreciate it.

Tim

On Tuesday February 12, 2019, Sean Dennis said to All...

SD> Hello All.

SD> I'm sorry for all of the loss of beloved pets that's happened in the
SD> echo lately. I know it's a part of life but it's one of the toughest
SD> things you have to deal with. I've had to put down several pets in my
SD> life and then bury them out in the back 40. It's always hard but they
SD> live on in your heart.

SD> Wishing you all a healed heart.

SD> --Sean

--- Zeus BBS 1.5
* Origin: CIA AMIGA BBS - ciaamigabbs.dynu.net:6400 (1:19/38.0)

From: Sean Dennis (1:18/200)
To: All
Date: Fri, 15.02.19 21:28
Re: Losses
-=> Torsten Bamberg wrote to Sean Dennis As a child, we've had cows and pigs on a small farm. I've learnd very
TB> early, that animals are going and some other tiny ones are gettin
TB> into the farm.
TB> (is 'tiny' correct? Or it doesn't make any sense?Wink

I think you mean small animals (cats, dogs, et cetera) getting into the
farm and getting hurt by the large animals (cows, horses)? I do get
your jist though.

TB> I think/feel it, if your pet, even if it is a
TB> dog/cat/duck/sheep and so on so long time very close to
TB> you, it is quite hard to accept.

Sure, the loss of a pet is still painful, from a mouse to a horse.

Later,
Sean

___ MultiMail/Win v0.51

--- Maximus/2 3.01
* Origin: Outpost BBS - bbs.outpostbbs.net (1:18/200)

From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: All
Date: Sat, 06.03.21 18:51
Re: Losses
Sean,

SD> I'm sorry for all of the loss of beloved pets that's happened in the
SD> echo lately. I know it's a part of life but it's one of the toughest
SD> things you have to deal with. I've had to put down several pets in my
SD> life and then bury them out in the back 40. It's always hard but they
SD> live on in your heart.

Plus, you have the wonderful memories of each one...and that all of
them are waiting at the Rainbow Bridge for you. At least there, they
won't barf or poop on your shoes...and they will be eager for belly
rubs. Smile And, they won't have to worry about "tail sprains"...I heard
of one dog so happy that his owner had come back home from being away
so long, that he wagged his tail so hard, he sprained it!!

I think the owner was a veteran...and THANK YOU to all those who have
served their countries. I never would've passed the physical, as I had
poor eyesight for 40 years, and was born without arches in my feet.

Daryl

... Frisbyterian: When you die, your soul goes up on the roof.
=== MultiMail/Win v0.52
--- SBBSecho 3.13-Win32
* Origin: The Thunderbolt BBS - tbolt.synchro.net (1:19/33)