Fidonet Portal

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 31.05.20 23:58
AMIGA Moderator?
Hello Gary,

GM> AI: I don't know how many are here with us but I would hold off for a
GM> AI: week or so and give folks a chance to think on it and reply.

GM> I am patient. Meanwhile lets get this echo active.

I have seen two or three posts where you were supported so I would say go ahead
and do that if you are still thinking about it.

Did you get the files I sent you?

Feel free to netmail or email me if I can help at all.

Ttyl Smile,
Al

--- GoldED+/LNX
* Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757)