Fidonet Portal

From: Alexey Vissarionov (2:5020/545)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 31.05.20 21:21
Nodelist Flags
Good ${greeting_time}, Paul!

30 May 2020 12:29:28, you wrote to All:

PH> If I wanted to signal a BBS accepts users on a non standard port
PH> for Telnet

Forget of it. Immediately and forever.

PH> or SSH or... what is the best way to show this in a FTN nodelist?

The only place in the nodelist where you can put the BBS info is the system
name, so the URL may be a proper content for that.

PH> Just looking for your thoughts on how current flags could be used or
PH> best way to introduce new ones without breaking anything for legacy
PH> systems using a nodelist. Thanks for your thoughts.

The nodelist is for Fidonet nodes, not for BBSes.

--
Alexey V. Vissarionov aka Gremlin from Kremlin
gremlin.ru!gremlin; +vii-cmiii-ccxxix-lxxix-xlii

... that's why I really dislike fools.
--- /bin/vi
* Origin: http://openwall.com/Owl (2:5020/545)