Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:221/360)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 31.05.20 16:53
oopsie daisy
On 5/31/2020 8:48 AM, between "Michiel van der Vlist : August Abolins":

AA>> I cheated. Your UTF-8 project assumes or is limited to
AA>> language text.

MvdV> In what way did you cheat? You have to explain. Also I am
MvdV> not sure what you mean by "language text". Fidonet is
MvdV> about text messages isn't it?

I had the impression that maybe I was venturing into forbidden territory using
glyphs instead of readable (right-side up) text chars.

AA>> But why not go the distance?

MvdV> Please elaborate...

I dunno.. I was thinking of art using UTF-8 characters. Although we can't all
be fluent in the many languages that can be represented with UTF-8, maybe some
artwork could turn up the notch.

Wink ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Smile

--
Daudz baltu dieniņu, Laimiņa dodi, Diženi raženi, Dzīvojoti!

--- Thunderbird 2.0.0.24 (Windows/20100228)
* Origin: nntp://rbb.fidonet.fi - Lake Ylo - Finland (2:221/360.0)