Fidonet Portal

From: Michiel van der Vlist (2:280/5555)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 31.05.20 15:45
oopsie daisy - ¡ןooϽ
Hello August,

AA> Yeah.. I noticed that when the message got saved. Is that because of
AA> TB's limitation at "UTF-8 4" and not supporting "UTF-8 16" ?

UTF-8 16? Do you mean UTF16?

UTF16 is not usable in Fidonet as a UTF16 sequence often contains NULL bytes
and the NULL byte (00)is used in Fidonet to signal the end of the mesaage text.

AA> Oopsie daisy version:

AA> ˙sǝıʇıןıqıssod ʎuɐɯ ƃuıןɐǝʌǝɹ sı 8-Ⅎ⊥∩

Hé now I see it upside down! (32bit Windows version of Vi)

Cheers, Michiel

--- GoldED+/W32-MINGW 1.1.5-b20110320
* Origin: Blijf Tønijn (2:280/5555)