Fidonet Portal

From: Michiel van der Vlist (2:280/5555)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 31.05.20 15:12
oopsie daisy
Hello August,

On Saturday May 30 2020 19:28, you wrote to me:

MvdV>> Hmmm, most of the characters are just the little squares
MvdV>> indicating my system does not support the glyphs in question...

AA> I cheated. Your UTF-8 project assumes or is limited to language text.

In what way did you cheat? You have to explain. Also I am not sure what you
mean by "language text". Fidonet is about text messages isn't it?

AA> But why not go the distance?

Please elaborate...

Cheers, Michiel

--- GoldED+/W32-MSVC 1.1.5-b20170303