Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:221/360)
To: n/a
Date: Sat, 30.05.20 18:23
oopsie daisy - ¡ןooϽ
On 5/30/2020 7:09 AM, between "Tommi Koivula : August Abolins":

> AA> (:
> AA> ˙snɹıΛ ɹǝʇɹǝʌuI ǝɥʇ ʎq pǝʇɔǝɟuı uǝǝq sɐɥ
uǝǝɹɔs ɹnoʎ
> AA> ¡H∀H∀H∀H ¿u�op ǝpısdn pɐǝɹ noʎ uɐϽ
> AA> --
>
> !looC

¡ןooϽ

> Looks almost ok in Hotdoged, only the w in the word "down" is not w.

Yeah.. I noticed that when the message got saved. Is that because of TB's
limitation at "UTF-8 4" and not supporting "UTF-8 16" ?

Meanwhile, simple hack:

¡H∀H∀H∀H ¿umop ǝpısdn pɐǝɹ noʎ uɐϽ

UTF-8 is revealing many possibilities.

Oopsie daisy version:

˙sǝıʇıןıqıssod ʎuɐɯ ƃuıןɐǝʌǝɹ sı 8-Ⅎ⊥∩

--- Thunderbird 2.0.0.24 (Windows/20100228)
* Origin: nntp://rbb.fidonet.fi - Lake Ylo - Finland (2:221/360.0)