Fidonet Portal

From: Gary McCulloch (1:154/50)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 20.05.20 22:00
ISO: Amiga Programs...
Here are a few programs I am looking for the Amiga. If anyone has
these, please respond. If your looking for anything, please let us know.

SkyTERM

L.O.R.D (Arexx version for the Amiga)

Trapdoor key file.

Thanks!

-Spitfire Inc presents 3 Unique Systems...

Reign of Fire rof.cnetbbs.net:2300 C-Net Amiga Pro BETA System.
Reign of Fire II rof.cnet64.com:6400 C-Net DS-2 BETA System.
Reign of Fire Vice rof.cnet64.com:6502 C-Net DS-2 on Windows 10!

* ACIS Member. AmigaNet ArakNet C=Net FidoNet RetroNet SciNet
* C-Net/5
* Origin: rof.cnetbbs.net:2300 * rof.cnet64.com:6400 (1:154/50)

From: Gary McCulloch (1:154/50)
To: n/a
Date: Fri, 22.05.20 13:47
Re: ISO: Amiga Programs...
.-: On Wed 20-May-2020 8:00p, Gary McCulloch wrote :-.
GM: Here are a few programs I am looking for the Amiga. If anyone has
GM: these, please respond. If your looking for anything, please let us know.

GM: SkyTERM

GM: L.O.R.D (Arexx version for the Amiga)

GM: Trapdoor key file.

Oderus just sent me a Trapdoor key and SkyTERM v1.2a which works with
serial.device and I took that and put out v1.2b which works with telser.device
and placed them up in the file section!

SkyTERM is the other terminal program that supports Skypix Graphics
besides JR-Comm.

-Spitfire Inc presents 3 Unique Systems...

Reign of Fire rof.cnetbbs.net:2300 C-Net Amiga Pro BETA System.
Reign of Fire II rof.cnet64.com:6400 C-Net 64 DS-2 BETA System.
Reign of Fire III -- Coming Soon! -- C-Net 128 v6.6 Retro System.

From: Dave Vandermeer (1:229/275)
To: n/a
Date: Thu, 28.05.20 12:52
Re: ISO: Amiga Programs...
On 22 May 2020, Gary McCulloch said the following...

GM> GM: Here are a few programs I am looking for the Amiga. If
GM> anyone has GM: these, please respond. If your looking for anything,
GM> please let us know.
GM>
GM> GM: L.O.R.D (Arexx version for the Amiga)

I started this project back in the early 90s .. Never finished it because I
found TDL (The Dragon Lands) which was pretty close to the PC lord, so I
stopped working on it. I've been getting back into Arexx programming since I
have decided to run an Arexx driven Amiga BBS (Zeus)

I would be willing to collaberate. I can work on the code if someone wants to
grab all of the screens and menus from the PC version so we can be as close
as possible for that LORD feel.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A45 2020/02/18 (Linux/64)
* Origin: Internal Dimension [id-bbs.ddns.net:59] (1:229/275)

From: Gary McCulloch (1:154/50)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 03.06.20 13:39
Re: ISO: Amiga Programs...
.-: On Thu 28-May-2020 10:52a, Dave Vandermeer@1:229/275.0 said to Gary
DV: I started this project back in the early 90s .. Never finished it because
DV: I
DV: found TDL (The Dragon Lands) which was pretty close to the PC lord, so I
DV: stopped working on it. I've been getting back into Arexx programming since
DV: I
DV: have decided to run an Arexx driven Amiga BBS (Zeus)

DV: I would be willing to collaberate. I can work on the code if someone wants
DV: to
DV: grab all of the screens and menus from the PC version so we can be as
DV: close
DV: as possible for that LORD feel.

DV: --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A45 2020/02/18 (Linux/64)
DV: * Origin: Internal Dimension [id-bbs.ddns.net:59] (1:229/275)

Nice, what about having all new Amiga Topaz screens made to work with
your project? I would think that aBACHRONiST from aBSiNTHE BBS may be
interested on this kind of work. He also has been looking for the Amiga LORD.

-Spitfire Inc presents 3 Unique Systems...

Reign of Fire rof.cnetbbs.net:2300 C-Net Amiga Pro BETA System.
Reign of Fire II rof.cnet64.com:6400 C-Net 64 DS-2 BETA System.
Reign of Fire III rof.cnet128.com:6502 C-Net 128 v7.2 Retro System.

From: Kris Mccabe (1:154/50)
To: n/a
Date: Mon, 08.06.20 21:31
Re: ISO: Amiga Programs...
Sure! What format do you want them in and where do you want them? I can take
screengrabs and upload them to reign of fire, or however you want to do it.

.-: On Thu 28-May-2020 10:52a, Dave Vandermeer@1:229/275.0 said to Gary
McCulloch :-.
DV: On 22 May 2020, Gary McCulloch said the following...
DV:
DV: GM> GM: Here are a few programs I am looking for the Amiga. If
DV: GM> anyone has GM: these, please respond. If your looking for anything,
DV: GM> please let us know.
DV: GM>
DV: GM> GM: L.O.R.D (Arexx version for the Amiga)

DV: I started this project back in the early 90s .. Never finished it because
DV: I
DV: found TDL (The Dragon Lands) which was pretty close to the PC lord, so I
DV: stopped working on it. I've been getting back into Arexx programming since
DV: I
DV: have decided to run an Arexx driven Amiga BBS (Zeus)

DV: I would be willing to collaberate. I can work on the code if someone wants
DV: to
DV: grab all of the screens and menus from the PC version so we can be as
DV: close
DV: as possible for that LORD feel.

DV: --- Mystic BBS v1.12 A45 2020/02/18 (Linux/64)
DV: * Origin: Internal Dimension [id-bbs.ddns.net:59] (1:229/275)

.: Oderus Urungus :.
.: Planet Scumdogia :.
.: Reign Of Fire BBS :.
.:rof.cnetbbs.net:2300:.

From: Kris Mccabe (1:154/50)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 10.06.20 13:13
Re: ISO: Amiga Programs...
I have uploaded, so far, screenshots of the v4.07 lordcfg.exe in all tabs, in
.png format. They are on Reign Of Fire BBS, address is in my signature. They
are in the PC Utils file area. I will take more later of the actual game and
all of it's screens, but at least all the enemies names and armor and weapons
and events are in there. I will work on it later today and upload further
images.