Fidonet Portal

From: Michiel van der Vlist (2:280/5555)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 20.05.20 22:08
My provider coming on steam
Hello All,

My provider has been dragging its IPv6 feet for almost a decade. But now they
are finally getting on steam. On September 2018, they had less than 2% IPv6
deployment. Then there was a steep rise and now they are above 50%.

https://stats.labs.apnic.net/ipv6/AS33915?a=33915&c=NL&x=0&s=0&p=0&w=7

Spectacular isn't it?

Cheers, Michiel

--- GoldED+/W32-MSVC 1.1.5-b20170303
* Origin: he.net certified sage (2:280/5555)

From: Tony Langdon (3:633/410)
To: n/a
Date: Thu, 21.05.20 07:24
Re: My provider coming on steam
-=> On 05-20-20 21:37, Michiel van der Vlist wrote to All Hello All,

MvV> My provider has been dragging its IPv6 feet for almost a decade. But
MvV> now they are finally getting on steam. On September 2018, they had less
MvV> than 2% IPv6 deployment. Then there was a steep rise and now they are
MvV> above 50%.

MvV> https://stats.labs.apnic.net/ipv6/AS33915?a=33915&c=NL&x=0&s=0&p=0&w=7

That looks promising. Smile

... The wages of sin are unreported.
=== MultiMail/Win v0.51
--- SBBSecho 3.10-Linux
* Origin: Freeway BBS Bendigo,Australia freeway.apana.org.au (3:633/410)