Fidonet Portal

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757)
To: n/a
Date: Mon, 18.05.20 13:00
AMIGA Moderator?
Hello Gary,

GM> GM: TAGname: AMIGA Group: FIDO

GM> Okay, now that we have had a great discussion on this. I
GM> would like to nominate myself as a Moderator. I will see what I can
GM> do to get this echo listed. Do I need to do a speech?

You need to update/add the echo in the echolist. It's not hard to do, you need
to send AMIGA.ECO to 2:25/21 and inside that file the keywords need for your
echo.

If you need help with that feel free to netmail me at the origin of this
message or email me, agianson=at=gmail.com.

Ttyl Smile,
Al

--- GoldED+/LNX
* Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757)