Fidonet Portal

From: Charles Stephenson (1:226/17)
To: n/a
Date: Mon, 11.05.20 06:52
F the coronaronavirus 100% and save LOTS of CASH -- Combattez le co
Re: F the coronaronavirus 100% and save LOTS of CASH -- Combattez le co
By: Alan Ianson to Charles Stephenson on Wed May 06 2020 12:18 am

CS>> Wow, spam even in FidoNet Echoes?!

AI> It can happen when echoes are gated from or to usenet. I'm not certain but
AI> I think this areas is a gated newsgroup.

Ahh, yeah, I didn't think about that. Smile

Thanks!
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Linux
* Origin: The New Frontier ][ BBS [frontierbbs.net:23] - OH (1:226/17)