Fidonet Portal

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Fri, 18.01.19 14:57
The Collectors Newsletter No. 1145 January 18th 2019
3. Start a store on TIAS.com or place a Classified Ad! Start today - it's easy
to open your very own online antique shop with TIAS.com! There are no setup or
listing fees, and we'll even help you with a custom logo and banner at no
charge! For more information, take a look at http://www.MakeAShop.com and you
can start building your store at TIAS.com today. If you have questions, email
us at support@tias.com.

If you don't have enough inventory for a store, and have only one or two items,
or a set of something to sell, you can take out a Classified Ad. Please visit:
https://www.tias.com/classifieds. Click on the Sell Now button at the top of
the page to get started. If you have any questions, email support@tias.com.
Here are some examples of recently published Classifieds:

Swarovski Bianca Stone Briolette Necklace With a 18" Gold Plated Chain
https://www.tias.com/classifieds/id/87

Hand hammered copper top table
https://www.tias.com/classifieds/id/90

4. Do you know what day it is?

Just to show you how versatile the inventory presented by our hundreds of
sellers can be, we've been researching little-known national and world-wide
"holidays" that most people aren't familiar with and matching them up with
items for sale on TIAS.com.

Today is Winnie the Pooh Day
Mr Sanders Tree House Cookie Jar Winnie the Pooh characters
https://www.tias.com/mr-sanders-tree-house-cookie-jar-
231610.html [wraps]

Visit us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TIASAntiques to read about some
of the interesting and sometimes amusing "holidays"! You don't need to have a
Facebook account to view that page!

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-3
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)