Fidonet Portal

From: Joacim Melin (2:221/242)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 28.04.20 11:30
BBS systems for the C128
Hi all,

I've been investigating the options reagarding BBS systems for the C128 and I'm
trying to find a system that can run on a SD2IEC device since I don't have a
1581 or a CMD harddrive.

Are there any? I understand that the SD2IEC device has gotten som basic REL
support in the latest firmware.

--- NiKom v2.5.0
* Origin: Delta City (deltacity.se, Vallentuna, Sweden) (2:221/242.0)