Fidonet Portal

From: alexander koryagin (2:5020/400)
To: All
Date: Sat, 18.08.12 23:57
qq

From: "alexander koryagin"

Hi, Ardith Hinton! How are you?
on Saturday, 18 of August, I read your message to alexander koryagin
about "qq"

ak>> I sent an e-mail to you, on the 8-th of August. Have you got it?
AH> No, I haven't.

AH> I see two e-mail addresses in the message to which I'm
AH> replying:

ak>> From: "alexander koryagin"

AH> and

ak>> Bye Ardith!
ak>> Alexander (yAlexKo[]yandex.ru) + 2:5020/2140.91

AH> If I knew which you prefer to use for matters relating to
AH> this echo, I could confirm that you have my current address with an
AH> e-mail to you.... Smile

Both of these addresses are mine. Although, the mentioned letter I had
sent using my google address (gAlexKo[]google.com).

I asked about a message which I had sent to you via usual e-mailing. I
sent it to dhinton[]shax.ca. (some letters changed so not to expose it
here, but I believe you will guess which e-mail address I mean.

I wanted to ask you about something, and if we can do it via e-mail, it
would be desirable to use it, if you don't mind. And in this case I'll
wait for your valid e-mail address. Send an e-mail to my google address,
(although all the e-mail addresses I use writing here are valid and you
can use any of them).

[...]
Bye Ardith!
Alexander (yAlexKo[]yandex.ru) + 2:5020/2140.91
fido7.english-tutor 2012

--- ifmail v.2.15dev5.4
* Origin: Demos online service (2:5020/400)