Fidonet Portal

From: Ardith Hinton (1:153/716)
To: All
Date: Sat, 28.07.12 02:46
smelled like horse
Hi, Alexander! Recently you wrote in a message to All:

ak> In Golden's "Arthas: Rise of the Lich King"

This is from WORLD OF WARCRAFT, isn't it?

Context, Alexander... context!! I'm unacquainted with anybody named
"Arthas" & I have no idea who the Lich King might be. You could have told us
more about where the quote came from, so we wouldn't have to look it up. ;-)

ak> [Arthas was indeed sweaty and knew he smelled like
ak> horse.]

ak> Why on earth it is not "smelled like a horse"? ;-)

Fantasy doesn't always follow the "rules" as we know them... [grin].

--- timEd/386 1.10.y2k+
* Origin: Wits' End, Vancouver CANADA (1:153/716)