Fidonet Portal

From: Roy Witt (1:387/22)
To: All
Date: Mon, 23.07.12 10:35
And/From... 1.
20 Jul 12 23:56, Ardith Hinton wrote to Roy Witt:

AH> Hi, Roy! Recently you wrote in a message to mark lewis:

RW>> I have one of those hearing problems: tinitus (sp).
AH> | tinnitus

AH> Ah. I have a copy of THE BANTAM MEDICAL DICTIONARY....
AH> ;-)

I have a Dictionary/Thesaurus/Medical/Legal/Financial all in one by
FarLex...8^)

Tinitus

8^) For the medical ear condition, see tinnitus.

Tinitus is an EBM/synthpop festival in Stockholm, Sweden. It is
traditionally held in the beginning of November each year.

But of course, you're right when it comes to tinitus (sp) in the medical
term as tinnitus, the subject at hand...

R\%/itt

... besides, IMNSHO, Ward Dossche should resign as ZC2 and surrender his
... net node-number to the ZCC ! - Cato the Elder -

... Reminder:

... On Friday September 8th 2006, Mike Godwin's 16 year experiment was
... concluded and Godwin's Law was officially repealed by a popular vote
... among millions of individuals.

... http://repealgodwin.tripod.com/

--- Twit(t) Filter v2.1 (C) 2000-10
* Origin: Roiz Flying \A/ Service * South Texas * USA * (1:387/22)