Fidonet Portal

From: Ross Cassell (1:123/456)
To: All
Date: Tue, 28.12.10 20:15
The inhumane conditions of Bradley Manning's detention
Hello Janis!

27 Dec 10 21:23, you wrote to Ward Dossche:

>>> Yes, and Janis's people (those she prefers to support) get sexually
>>> excited about levying and collecting taxes..

>> That is uncalled for, rude and out of line.

JK> Yes, pretty pathetic - not even worth my time to answer him about such
JK> a statement.

It was an expression Janis and you live in a state that proves the expression.

Have you lost count of all the taxes they have raised on you since you moved to
New York?

==
Ross
Fidonet Feeds Or Fidonet In Your Newsreader: http://www.easternstar.info
E-mail: ross(at)cassell(dot)us | Other Places: http://links.cassell.us

We hoped and we got change!

... Liberals hold others to standards that they wont hold to themselves.
--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20060121
* Origin: The Eastern Star - Spartanburg, SC USA (1:123/456)