Fidonet Portal

From: Michiel van der Vlist (2:280/5555)
To: All
Date: Tue, 28.12.10 11:46
The inhumane conditions of Bradley Manning's detention
Hello Ross,

On Monday December 27 2010 18:12, you wrote to Ward Dossche:

RC>>> Yes, and Janis's people (those she prefers to support) get
RC>>> sexually excited about levying and collecting taxes..

WD>> That is uncalled for, rude and out of line.

RC> It was an expression, but tis true, our left wing and your left wing
RC> love taxes.

No, it is not true. Nobody here like taxes, but we accept them as a necessary
evil. You can not run a country without a government and a government needs
funding, like it or not.

Anyway, what has this got to do with wikileaks? This area is barely a week old
and already it is degrading into a copy of POL_INC. A scene I that fled years
ago because it became a battlefield where Americans throw mud at each other.

So... have a nice day.

Cheers, Michiel

--- GoldED+/W32-MINGW 1.1.5-b20070503
* Origin: http://www.vlist.eu (2:280/5555)