Fidonet Portal

From: Michiel van der Vlist (2:280/5555)
To: All
Date: Mon, 04.12.06 20:55
FidoNews Editor MIA?
Hello Carol!

On Tuesday December 05 2006 01:26, you wrote to me:

MvdV>> You dug up a message over 8 weeks old about an issue that has
MvdV>> long bee resolved. See the subject line.

CS> I came back from 4 months at sea. We are lucky the item wasnt 4
CS> months old and a mere 2 months .

Whatever the reason for the delay, the thread was stone cold and the issue it
dealt with was resolved.

MvdV>> You can not draw conclusions about peoples motives by skimming
MvdV>> thorugh month old massages and lifting one sentence out of them.

CS> Which is why I asked.

You asked *who* I meant, You did *not* ask what my motive was for writing what
I wrote.

Cheers, Michiel

--- GoldED+/W32-MSVC 1.1.5-b20060315
* Origin: http://www.vlist.org (2:280/5555)