Fidonet Portal

From: Michiel van der Vlist (2:280/5555)
To: All
Date: Mon, 04.12.06 17:55
FidoNews Editor MIA?
Hello Roger!

On Monday December 04 2006 07:46, you wrote to me:

MvdV>> See tomorrow's edition of the Snooze.

RN> I see you're still putting your unnecessary copyright notice at the
RN> end.

It is not your article and you are not the editor of the Snooze. The necessity
is not for you to judge.

RN> Why are you doing that?

I for once thought Roy Witt had a good idea when he suggested it. This after
some Z1 folks challenged my copyright.

RN> If I were to submit an article for the snooze, I definitely would not
RN> require that notice.

When was the last time you submitted an article for the Snooze?

I wrote the article, the copyright is mine. I have every right to add a
copyright notice. I will continue to do that. With or without your approval.
Live with it.

Cheers, Michiel

--- GoldED+/W32-MSVC 1.1.5-b20060315
* Origin: http://www.vlist.org (2:280/5555)