Fidonet Portal

From: Mithgol the Webmaster (2:5063/88)
To: All
Date: Mon, 04.12.06 16:25
test
And about 19:59 01 Dec 06 it was written from Carol Shenkenberger to Mithgol
the Webmaster:

MtW>> Mithgol the Webmaster.

CS> Love the name . Konnichiwa from Sasebo Japan!

Konnichiwa. As you may have already guessed, watashi wa Mitsugoru desu only as
a pseudonym; my real nodelisted name is far from any tolkienist-elven roots.

With best Fidonet 2.0 regards,
Mithgol the Webmaster. [Real nodelisted name: Sergey Sokoloff]

... 12. One of my advisors will be an average five-year-old child.
--- Something is rotten in the state of Denmark. (Shakespeare, Hamlet, I, IV)
* Origin: And the Soviets ?? waist-deep in the snow ?? marched in (2:5063/88)