Fidonet Portal

From: Jeff Smith (1:14/0)
To: All
Date: Mon, 04.12.06 11:27
FidoNews Editor MIA?
Hello Roger.

04 Dec 06 07:46, you wrote to Michiel van der Vlist:

RN> Michiel van der Vlist wrote in a message to Roger Nelson:

RN>> Why are you so concerned about it?

MvdV>> See tomorrow's edition of the Snooze.

RN> I see you're still putting your unnecessary copyright notice at the
RN> end. Why are you doing that? If I were to submit an article for the
RN> snooze, I definitely would not require that notice.

He has a problem with Shannon Talley and he uses that silly use of a
copyright to try to keep his articles from being displayed on Shannon's
BBS/Website. Seems Michiel wants to limit the distribution of Fidonews to
only approved channels. Sadly the Fidonews editor condones this crap. Do
as I and others do give it the importance it deserves, simply ignore it.

RN> Regards,

RN> Roger
RN> --- timEd/386 1.10.y2k+
RN> * Origin: NCS BBS - Gray, LA - (985) 872-9448 (1:3828/7)

Jeff

--- FMail/Win32 1.60
* Origin: Twin_Cities_Metronet - MN USA (1:14/0)