Fidonet Portal

From: Phil Simpson (1:229/3000)
To: All
Date: Mon, 04.12.06 10:30
FidoNews Editor MIA?
On Dec 04 2006 Michiel van der Vlist wrote to Phil Simpson:

MvdV> Hello Phil!

MvdV> On Sunday December 03 2006 15:03, you wrote to me:

PS>> Maybe the same person that appointed you Fidonets busybody?

MvdV>> It wasn't me who brought it up this time. Carol dug up an old
MvdV>> issue that was long resolved and asked me a direct question. I
MvdV>> merely answered her question.

PS> I don't believe you *merely* answer many questions from Carol.

MvdV> I am not interested in your beliefs.

As my beliefs are actualy none of your business, this is very suprising. Smile

Have a nice day!
Phil

--- timEd 1.10.y2k+
* Origin: Think Outside the Policy (1:229/3000)