Fidonet Portal

From: Paul Rogers (1:105/360)
To: All
Date: Thu, 14.12.06 16:53
Curious behavior
Today I was watching water running down the street. It seemed
to be funnelled out to a sloping flat spot at a constant rate,
but then spread out into a sequence of fairly consistent "bars"
of water running across/down the asphalt. Being completely
liquid, I don't think it's the same process as "ripples" but it
had something of the same appearance. I don't think one would
expect that.

Paul Rogers, paulgrogers@yahoo.com -o)
http://www.angelfire.com/or/paulrogers /\\
Rogers' Second Law: Everything you do communicates. _\_V

... Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it.
___ MultiMail/MS-DOS v0.35

---
* Origin: The Bare Bones BBS (1:105/360)