Fidonet Portal

From: Gert Andersen (110:300/1)
To: All
Date: Mon, 05.11.12 11:46
MakeNL Feature requests
* Reply to message originally in area CarbonArea

Hello mark!

Sun Nov 04 2012, mark lewis wrote to Gert Andersen:

GA>> What I do now when I make nodelist updates and segments is I have a
GA>> .msg echo area named netm and then manual move makenl netmail to my
GA>> netmailarea of squish.

ml>why?? why doesn't your tosser scan that netm area for that makenl
ml>message and pack it into a ?LO like any other tosser would do??

There is something with my hpt of fidoconf husky there not like to open the
.msg file for pack and scan them.
So it only is squish messages there will be opened and scanned/packed.

Take care,
Gert

- Get the best with linux -

--- Msged/LNX 6.2.0 (Linux/2.6.39-gentoo-r1 (x86_64)Wink
* Origin: * The KofoBBS at http://www.kofobbs.dk * (110:300/1)