Fidonet Portal

From: Andrew Leary (1:320/119)
To: All
Date: Sat, 03.11.12 22:11
MakeNL Ubuntu packages
Hello Nicholas!

Friday November 02 2012 18:04, Nicholas Boel wrote to Gert Andersen:

NB> Actually being able to specify who you're sending a netmail to would
NB> be nice to see as well. I don't import netmails to "Coordinator" over
NB> here, and there's no user on my BBS named that, either.

This will require some changes to the configuration file parser, but it
shouldn't be that difficult to do. I don't think we will get it done for
3.3.0, though. We're currently working on fixing known bugs and ensuring that
the code compiles cleanly for all of the supported platforms. Any new features
probably won't be started until after 3.3.0 is released.

Andrew

---
* Origin: Bits & Bytes BBS * V.Everything! * 860/535-4284 (1:320/119)