Fidonet Portal

From: Maurice Kinal (2:280/464.113)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 20.02.19 23:00
Linux Echoooe!
Hey James!

JM> they really are coming out of the woodwork since my post, glad
JM> to see people are still out there and Fido is Alive and well!

People? I think you're mistaking the ghosts of Fidonet you've managed to
invoke with your seed post for the so-called living.

Speaking of which, BOO!

Life is good,
Maurice

... A Møøse once bit my sister ...
--- GNU bash, version 5.0.2(1)-release (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu)
* Origin: Little Mikey's EuroPoint - Ladysmith BC, Canada (2:280/464.113)