Fidonet Portal

From: DENZUKO (1:124/5017)
To: n/a
Date: Fri, 17.01.20 21:40
Any Doors for PIM (Events, contacts, calendars) management?
We're quire all aware of "better ways" but as of late I have been going
rather hardcore with bbsing, fidonet, and uucp lately for an interactive
museum piece I've been working on.

Since the goal is to show the evolution of the internet and how modern
distributed P2p netowrks fall short of what we had doing the height of
BITNET/FIDONET and one of the segments is centered around PIM usage.

This gave me the crazy idea, and kind of remember some rumor about it in
passing from the time, is there any calendar and/or contact management doors
out there and if not would one like to see an echo based AREAFIX/FILEFIX
style version with an ical gate?

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A43 2019/03/02 (Linux/64)
* Origin: XM Core (1:124/5017)