Fidonet Portal

From: Charles Stephenson (1:226/17)
To: All
Date: Mon, 01.04.19 20:40
Maximus Source
Curious....

Has anyone compiled the Maximus source over to linux?

I've got a copy of the source, I'm not much of a programmer, and I got a few
errors. Looked like I had to install a few deps. I installed some, and got a
little further, now I'm stuck in a area that I can't figure out what I'm
missing...

Thanks
Regards,
KrUpTiOn
--- SBBSecho 3.06-Linux
* Origin: The New Frontier ][ BBS(frontierbbs.net) - [Ohio] (1:226/17)