Fidonet Portal

From: Sean Dennis (1:18/200)
To: All
Date: Wed, 28.11.18 14:56
Help needed
Hello Dale,

25 Nov 18 23:01 at you wrote to me:

DS> That is what I was beginning to suspect -- do you know of a flag that
DS> would prevent inadvertent posting?

What I did was add the flag P to everyone's account. Then in the ACS of the
area, I added "!P" to post. I am at work right now (on break!Wink and will take
a look at my MSGAREA.CTL when I get home tonight.

On a side note: I bought ArcaOS Personal Edition and was able to successfully
install it on a Lenovo ThinkCentre M80 SFF desktop. I have a few more
arrangements to make and I'll bring my Max/2 system back online again.

Later,
Sean

... He who hesitates is not only lost but miles from the next exit.
--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20170303
* Origin: Outpost BBS * Limestone, TN, USA (1:18/200)