Fidonet Portal

From: Dale Shipp (1:261/1466)
To: All
Date: Wed, 21.11.18 04:09
Readonly
Can anyone tell me with certainty if I can limit write access to an
echo, including myself, by setting ACS sysop,readonly in MSGAREA.ctl?

Dale Shipp
fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
(1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked on Hesperus in Columbia, Maryland. 03:11:24, 21 Nov 2018
___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
* Origin: Owl's Anchor (1:261/1466)