Fidonet Portal

From: Charles Stephenson (1:226/17)
To: All
Date: Fri, 09.11.18 11:25
Maximus <> Mac
Re: Maximus Mac
By: Robert Wolfe to Charles Stephenson on Thu Nov 08 2018 06:51 pm

RW> Charles Stephenson wrote in a message to Marc Lewis:

RW> I am sure if you build it from source it would.

Do you happen to have the source on your BBS?

It's funny.... I was on a facebook page, and we got into a convo about IRC and
BitchX! I loved that program!
Regards,
KrUpTiOn
--- SBBSecho 3.04-Linux
* Origin: The New Frontier 2: thenewfrontier2.hopto.org (OH) (1:226/17)