Fidonet Portal

From: robert wolfe (1:116/18)
To: All
Date: Sat, 13.11.21 12:48
Internet Rex last coda
-> I would like to see:
-> 1. Compatablity with the recent binkp standard.
-> 2. Compatablity with Synchronet's Binkit.

-> I had to use wwiv for echomail instead of winserver due to synchronet making

-> internet rex useless.

-> --- WWIV 5.7.2.3536
-> * Origin: Inland Utopia BBS * iutopia.duckdns.org:2023 (1:218/109)

How so?

... Oops! ... Tried to steal my own Tagline, hehe ...
--- Wildcat! v8.0.454.12 (May 9 2021), Editor Mod v2.1
* Origin: Omicron Theta * Southaven MS * winserver.org (1:116/18)