Fidonet Portal

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Sun, 15.01.12 18:35
T h e F i d o G a z e t t e! Vol 6 No 2 Editorial
E D I T O R I A L

Brr.. it's darn freezing here today.. last night, though
initial reports said our overnight low would drop to 3F, we
actually held our own at 5F.. wow, a heatwave!

Thankfully though no snow of consequence hit our village..
but a touch over from us by about an hour, Ithaca NY is
expected today to get lake-effect snow.. We're hoping to
move Ithaca sometime or 'nother.. but hearing reports like
that do not make me want to hurry the move there, that's
for sure.

Enjoy the weather if you can.. and here's hoping you can
stay warm if you're in a chilly belt... It doesn't seem
fair somehow that our neighbors in Zone 3 are experiencing
their summer right now Sad

FIDOGAZETTE Vol 6 No 2 Page 3 January 15th, 2012

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)