Fidonet Portal

From: Ross Cassell (1:123/456)
To: All
Date: Wed, 30.11.11 20:41
Vote

30 Nov 11 17:22, you wrote to Election Coordinator:

BF>>> I challenge the right for this person to vote, since he has not
BF>>> recognised EP1, and therefore can not even exist since there is
BF>>> no policy giving him any right to exist.

EC>> Overruled.

BF> ACK

Even though Michiel renders your challenge moot..

I find myself compelled to ask you this question:

If Dallas Hinton had voted for you (and Michiel), forgetting how he might have
voted for any other, would you have bothered to have challenged his
eligibility?

It is a fair question, deserving of a fair answer, imo..

==
Ross
Fidonet Feeds Or Fidonet In Your Newsreader: http://www.easternstar.info
E-mail: ross(at)cassell(dot)us | Other Places: http://links.cassell.us

Have A Happy Holiday Season!

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20060121
* Origin: The Eastern Star - Spartanburg, SC USA (1:123/456)