Fidonet Portal

From: Roy Witt (1:387/22)
To: All
Date: Tue, 29.11.11 20:25
Voters
29 Nov 11 16:09, Janis Kracht wrote to Roy Witt:

>>> That is sad.

>> Too bad there's no RC19/REC19 to cast a vote.

JK> Hopefully R19C will.. there is time.

Havn't been able to get in touch with his system in 3 or 4 months. I've
got a new netseg that needs to be in the nodelist. Is he down?

R\%/itt

... Only 5% of all humans have the privilege to live in America.

--- Twit(t) Filter v2.1 (C) 2000-10
* Origin: SATX Alamo Area Net * South * Texas, USA * (1:387/22)