Fidonet Portal

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Mon, 22.09.08 01:28
Gone ... again ...
Colleagues,

My daughter participates in the worldcup gymnastics in Loule Portugal later
this week.

As I'm leader of the delegation I'll be gone here from early Thursday 25th to
quite late Sunday 28th of September.

Take care,

\%/@rd

--- LIGHTHOUSE-DCD.ORG
* Origin: Many Glacier -o=O=o- Preserve - Protect - Conserve (2:292/854)