Fidonet Portal

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Sun, 29.06.08 16:52
RC50
Dear All,

An election for RC50 has been held and the winner of that election is Vladimir
Donskoy of 2:5020/2992.

My congratulations go to him as well as my heartfelt thanks for his willingness
to accept the coordinatorship for such a large region.

Consider yourself appointed.

Thank you also to the people who ran the election. In a region as diverse and
outstretched this is no sinecure. Not a single complaint came in during the
election process, that was quite remarkable.

Finally, "thank you" to Alex Barinov for having been there during those past
years. We may differ in opinions on the social aspects of the net, but I always
respected that and technically there was no serious remark to be made.

Take care y'all,

\%/@rd

--- LIGHTHOUSE-DCD.ORG
* Origin: Many Glacier -o=O=o- Preserve - Protect - Conserve (2:292/854)