Fidonet Portal

From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 02.06.19 03:36
Anyone?
Carol,

CS>Sorry to hear of the issues.

I'm doing a little better financially, but the arthritis in the left
hip and right shoulder have gotten worse.

CS>I've been off the comuter for a week. Husband having heart trouble.

Bummer. I had a chemical stress test and an ECG last year...no
blockage, and my heart is good.

CS>Does the chair fit so your back is to it and knee backs snug to the rim as y
CS>sit?

Right now, I'm up against it, but I don't lean back, or I'll tip over.

CS>Meantime, Asian_link rocking along (grin).

Glad to hear at least one echo is active. Smile

Daryl

===

--- SBBSecho 3.07-Win32
* Origin: FIDONet: The Thunderbolt BBS - tbolt.synchro.net (1:19/33)