Fidonet Portal

From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: n/a
Date: Mon, 20.05.19 20:55
Anyone?
Mark,

ML>i finally made myself step on the scale the other day... i was 195 the last
ML>time i got on any and i'm not sure if i got over 200 but i'm back down to
ML>150/155 since August when my dad passed away...

If I end up going on a diet of bread, butter, and water (which appears
likely), I'll be down there as well. I've sacrificed expenses to where I
can sacrifice no more...and the other bills are devouring the grocery
budget.

ML>i know that feeling... i've been eating mostly beans... dried pinto beans th
ML>i speed soak in the pressure cooker and might possibly have some pork neck
ML>bones, ham hocks, or turkey necks to put with... still have maybe 3 or 4 pou
ML>of them in the 10 pound bag they came in...

I'll stay up wind from you from the pinto beans.

ML>i don't even know what calories i'm getting... whatever it is, obviously it
ML>isn't what i was getting which is making my body use up its stores...

I've had to put holes in the belt to keep my pants up.

Daryl

===

--- SBBSecho 3.07-Win32
* Origin: FIDONet: The Thunderbolt BBS - tbolt.synchro.net (1:19/33)