Fidonet Portal

From: mark lewis (1:3634/12.73)
To: n/a
Date: Mon, 20.05.19 19:21
Anyone?
On 2019 May 20 10:34:00, you wrote to CAROL SHENKENBERGER:

DS> stove, or in the shower, as my legs will spasm on me. Even though I've
DS> lost 60 pounds since August, by only eating one meal (I can't afford

i finally made myself step on the scale the other day... i was 195 the last
time i got on any and i'm not sure if i got over 200 but i'm back down to
150/155 since August when my dad passed away...

DS> more than lunch meat sandwiches, and I'm burned out on them),

i know that feeling... i've been eating mostly beans... dried pinto beans that
i speed soak in the pressure cooker and might possibly have some pork neck
bones, ham hocks, or turkey necks to put with... still have maybe 3 or 4 pounds
of them in the 10 pound bag they came in...

DS> and many days, I don't even get 500 calories...not even 25% of the
DS> recommended daily allowance.

i don't even know what calories i'm getting... whatever it is, obviously it
isn't what i was getting which is making my body use up its stores...

)\/(ark

Always Mount a Scratch Monkey
Do you manage your own servers? If you are not running an IDS/IPS yer doin' it
wrong...
... It's a dog-eat-dog world and I'm wearing Milk Bone underwear.
---
* Origin: (1:3634/12.73)