Fidonet Portal

From: mark lewis (1:3634/12.73)
To: n/a
Date: Sat, 23.03.19 12:53
St. Basil 02
On 2019 Mar 22 18:20:00, you wrote to DAVE DRUM:

>> MMMMM----- Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v8.06

>> * Origin: SouthEast Star Mail HUB - SESTAR (1:3634/12)

MP> For some reason, these are showing up in the HAM TECH echo here?

my system added new message areas which knocked a few QWK areas to a different
area number... dave just didn't catch the change bulletin which was probably my
fault because it is displayed during logon all the time right now instead of
only when new areas have been added...

i'm not sure how to handle that yet but more code will have to be employed to
check the user's last logon date/time with the date/time of something else,
maybe the "bulletin" itself, indicating when the change too place so it is only
displayed to users that haven't seen it...

)\/(ark

Always Mount a Scratch Monkey
Do you manage your own servers? If you are not running an IDS/IPS yer doin' it
wrong...
... Mashed potatoes with skim milk is like a sports car with an automatic.
---
* Origin: (1:3634/12.73)