Fidonet Portal

From: Dave Drum (1:3634/12)
To: n/a
Date: Thu, 21.03.19 07:01
St. Basil 03
MMMMM----- Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v8.06

Title: Bimbo Basil Pesto
Categories: Sauces, Herbs, Nuts, Cheese
Yield: 1 Batch

2 c Packed fresh basil leaves;
- stems removed
1/4 c Grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 c Olive oil
3 tb Pine nuts
3 cl Garlic
Salt

Place basil, Parmesan cheese, pine nuts and garlic in a
food processor and pulse till mixed. With processor
running, slowly drizzle olive oil into the mix until
combined and of smooth consistency. Add salt to taste.

Note: my husband likes his pesto with a lot of good olive
oil - I usually add more than 1/2 cup! Serve with
meatballs.

I was going to say, store the leftovers in the fridge
for up to a week but there won't be any left over!

Recipe by: DigNDine

From: http://www.food52.com

Uncle Dirty Dave's Archives

MMMMM

... Frozen yogurt is not ice cream.
--- MultiMail/Win32 v0.49
* Origin: SouthEast Star Mail HUB - SESTAR (1:3634/12)