Fidonet Portal

From: Ed Vance (1:2320/105)
To: n/a
Date: Fri, 18.01.19 22:00
FCC Part 97 URL
* Originally in: MIN_CHAT

Howdy!,

For the FCC Part 97 all on One Page at the U.S. Governments e-CFR web page,
Click on the line that reads "PART 97--AMATEUR RADIO SERVICE" at:

https://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?tpl=/ecfrbrowse/Title47/
47cfr97_main_02.tpl

Note: I split the URL to fit a 80 Column page.

When I clicked on "PART 97--AMATEUR RADIO SERVICE" Today, this URL opened:

https://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx?SID=1240f454b5
cd1e1f6c1738bb2f8bc2a1&mc=true&node=pt47.5.97&rgn=div5

I don't know if ^^^this^^^ 2nd URL will stay unchanged, so use the first URL
to get the Amateur Radio Rules and Regulations for the U.S.A.

You can look at any Section of the R&R's by clicking the Link to it on the
first URL in this message.

73 de Ed W9ODR . .

... Have you checked your smoke detector batteries & Fire Ext, LATELY?!
--- MultiMail/Win32 v0.50
* Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)