Fidonet Portal

From: Richard Menedetter (2:310/31)
To: All
Date: Wed, 22.08.18 18:10
CQCQ
Hi David!

18 Aug 2018 22:28, from David Abutbul -> Jimmy Anderson:

DA> I am 34 and most hams I know locally are older, or considerably older.

Same here in Austria.
I am 39 ... and still most HAMs are older ;)
I did my exam 3 years ago ... but at least I could motivate a young (20 year
old) colleague to do the test as well.
We passed the test at the same time.

CU, Ricsi

... The reason why I work so hard is because I'm too nervous to steal.
--- GoldED+/LNX
* Origin: Can fat people go skinny-dipping? (2:310/31)