Fidonet Portal

From: Richard Menedetter (2:310/31)
To: All
Date: Wed, 22.08.18 18:09
CQCQ
Hi Jimmy!

08 Aug 2018 13:28, from Jimmy Anderson -> Richard Menedetter:

RM>> I am not using it too much.
RM>> But who knows ... maybe we bump into each other.
RM>> (DMR ID 2321042/2163045)
JA> I still haven't done anything with DMR or D-Star or any of that...
JA> Guess I have too many OTHER interests... Smile

To be honest I did not switch on my DMR HT since the message ...
But I have to admit that I plaed around with POCSAG ... works nicely here.

CU, Ricsi

... Judged by 12 people that weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.
--- GoldED+/LNX
* Origin: Calm down. It's only ones and zeros. (2:310/31)