Fidonet Portal

From: Ross Cassell (1:123/456)
To: All
Date: Sat, 25.12.10 11:28
The inhumane conditions of Bradley Manning's detention
Hello Ward!

25 Dec 10 10:20, you wrote to me:

RC>> Possibly forcing my employer to report their contribution to my
RC>> healthcare premiums on a 1099, adding to my tax liability?

WD> Outhere the employer directly pays to the government for the same
WD> "plan" (if that's what you want to call it) that everyone has. Best
WD> healthcare you can think of at the best prices.

WD> Why moan about the cost of healthcare? Don't you want to get the best?

Right now, I pay a portion of my healthcare premiums, my employers pays a much
larger portion of the premiums, whats going to happen, is that Obamacare
legislation is going to have employers report their contribution to the
employees premium as income for the employee, raising the employees tax
liability. Since the premiums are pre-tax (taken before any income tax), it
means I will get a 1099 form, and this employee benefit stops becoming a
benefit.

RC>> If you think
RC>> that the govt hasnt, you are too naive, just look what they have
RC>> done to air travel in response to terrorism?

WD> Actually, flights are better on-time now than 10 years ago.

I was referring to the TSA crap, the nudie machines and the groping..

==
Ross
Fidonet Feeds Or Fidonet In Your Newsreader: http://www.easternstar.info
E-mail: ross(at)cassell(dot)us | Other Places: http://links.cassell.us

We hoped and we got change!

... The Surgeon General warns that being a Democrat is hazardous to society.
--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20060121
* Origin: The Eastern Star - Spartanburg, SC USA (1:123/456)